Travel & Safety
We aim to support the control of Covid-19 and we are committed to keeping our dearly valued guests and staff safe. We have therefore taken the decision to close as of the 1st of February 2021.
Our reservations office remains open and we are very much looking forward to assisting you with future reservations and enquiries.
We look forward to welcoming you back from the 1st November 2021.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you to the Bequia Plantation Hotel, a true Caribbean hotel set on the Island in the Clouds. For your protection and peace of mind, we have created new practises and special self-isolation arrangements that will ensure you enjoy the same high-level service and safe hospitality.
We wish to reassure all our guests and travellers, that the safety and wellbeing of all guests and staff is our highest priority. For your ease we have listed the below travel requirements and in-house rules.
Prior to your arrival with us please be advised of the following protocols and safety measures which are in place.
Travel & Safety Protocols
For all travellers travelling through Barbados, you must have a negative test result within 72 hours prior to travel.
For all travellers travelling through St Vincent, you must have a negative test result within 5 days prior to travel.
As guidelines are being updated regularly, please find the most up to date protocols here and check the links below regularly before travelling-
- Before your arrival on Bequia Island, all guests must have pre checked in on the ICMI app insert link. A copy of each guests Passport must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance so that there is no contact on arrival.
- On arrival on Bequia Island you will be required to get a Covid -19 test at the airport, you will then receive a private transfer to the hotel in a safe pre-approved Taxi.
- Luxury Quarantine. You will be shown along to your accommodation. It is required that guests enjoy and relax in the luxury of their accommodation before venturing out to explore the island. This is to allow time for the test results carried out at the airport to come back, which can take between 24 and 72 hours.All dining during this period must be enjoyed on your idyllic private terrace.
- Upon receiving a negative arrival test result, guests may relax and enjoy the surrounding grounds of the hotel. It is required that a total of 5 days in luxury quarantine is followed. Designated sun loungers will be allocated for you to relax and unwind.
- Please note: The Government has stipulated that face masks must be adourned during this period, and unfortunately the pool and beach are to be avoided for the 5 day luxury quarantine period.
- From day 6 to 14, the pool and beach can be explored and enjoyed. Guests are welcome to enjoy our restaurant offering also.
- All guests and staff will have their temperature taken twice daily throughout your entire stay with us, for everyone's safety